The Cypress Creek tracts of land are part of the Savannah River Preserve. This land represents a volunteer effort by landowners along the Savannah River to protect vast amounts of land at the greatly reduced price of $250 an acre. This particular tract consists of pine and hardwood river bottom along the Cypress Creek, a tributary to the Savannah River. This tract borders on Two Sisters Ferry Road, dating back to the 1700's, which served as a strategic route across the Savannah River during the Revolutionary War.
A map for the Cypress Creek II has been provided in Google Map format.